Wednesday, 27 November 2013

5 foot something with the skinny jeans.

T-Shirt: Segitiga, Jeans: GUESS, Plaid: ZARA, Bag: Kate Spade, Boots: Marc & Stuart




 




Went for a quick 'business' trip with my dad to Guizhou-Guangzhou-Huizhou-Shenzhen-HongKong (quite a lot, eh?) and the last few days have been sooo tiring and hectic. PLUS my wi-fi was being such a crap aaaand that pretty much explains the late update! 

So basically, I got a lot of work to do there (yes, I worked) so I ended up with this super-comfy-yet-punk-ish outfit. The weather is kind of chilly there but, wow. I couldn't lie it was the perfect time to visit China in this time of the year. Its the not-too-hot and not-too-cold kind of weather. Perfect for you sweaters and plaid junkies like...me ;)

If you noticed a bit, I actually am following Liam Payne's outfit in the VMAs. He just looked so good in those outfit which reflects his inner bad-boy-side that I can't help to wear the same outfit. 

P.S: I just know by now how getting a perfectly fitted skinny jeans could change your life forever. Like seriously though, get a perfect skinny jeans and you'll be just fine.


Visit my Instagram maybe? ;) 


Love,
M x



4 comments:

  1. i love your shirt!
    and your style is really cool :)
    drop by my blog too? ^^)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiii thankyou for the sweet comments! and yeah sure will do ;)

      Delete
  2. cool style <3
    I love rebel style xD

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii thankyou so much! haha i know right ;)
      x

      Delete