Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Midnight City.

Basically caught up with a super-long holiday I decided to do something fun.

top: Pull & Bear, jeans: GUESS, shoes: Marc & Stuart






one of my fav shot<3


Well, the theme of this very random outfit is basically just having fun - laughing around, smiling, being a fool of yourself, do stupid things (plus being rebellious). That feelings you got when you're free ; lightweight.  

Am wearing one of my fav blouse. Yes it is transparent. I usually wear a bralet underneath it to add some you-can-see-but-can-you-really-see effect to the blouse. 

And for the shoes, damn. How can you not love platforms? Just love the feelings when I wear it and BAM. I feel like I could take over the world.

I can't really tell how much I adore taking photos in the dark with using flash as your only guide. But then again, I loveeee taking all pictures. Because looking at the not-so-bad results makes me really really happy.


cheers,

M x

4 comments:

  1. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii thankyou so much!
      and wow can't believe you visited my blog!
      xx

      Delete