Friday, 28 March 2014

find you.


"Life's too short to drink crappy coffee and cry over boys who don't care". - Matty Healy (the 1975)

I gotta say, the quotes above spoke to me in a spiritual level...gotta love the 1975.

Jeez, I need to stop obsessing over bands, aren't I?

Not so much of an outfit post, as I haven't got the time to do any yet. I just need some place to pour these thoughts out, in pictures or words.

Being the sentimental creep I am, I can't help but say there are more than 2 quotes/song inspiration for this shoot. Mostly are songs from the OST of Divergent, which is one of my favorites trilogy books.
Not gonna give spoilers but, the third book are such a pain in the ass.


"Going down the dusty roads, we are cold and see-through...I need you"

"Build a city that dreams for two"

"Wind up the spinning top and watch it go, watch it go. Never gonna be easy, was it?"

"And I don't know where I'm going but I know it's gonna be a long time"

The last one is probably my favorite, as it relate to me in a different way. Being all clueless about the future and getting nervous with the choices made. Growing up.

Now that's deep.

Wearing one of my favorite plaid shirts from MONKI. I've gotten really fond of putting my hair up in a bun nowadays. Such a helpful hairstyle, with the extreme heat in here.

Gotta be ready for summer, huh? ;)




Love,

Mx

41 comments:

  1. Putting you hair up in a bun is definitely the easiest thing to do when you just can' be bothered. Love the plaid.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! thankyou and happy weekend! xx

      Delete
  2. i love the tone on your photos. what's app that you used?

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these portrait you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow♥ these photos are so beautiful! love the atmosphere!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life's too short to drink crappy coffee and cry over boys who don't care - I know this quote and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quote really speaks to me.... hahaha. Love this!!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures
    Following you now
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking so amazing these pics darling,love it
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger pamela soluri
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for leaving such a kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thx beautiful for your lovely comment in my blog. I love the frist one: Life is to short to drink crappy coffee (thats the reason I just drink Colombian Coffee) and cry over boys who dont care uuuuu yeahhhh

    lovefeelfashion.com
    I have a new amazing post and I will love to know your opinion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I almost can never do a proper bun and it makes me angry.
    You're looking really good though. :) Followed.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used to be like that! and then i did some 'experiments' haha! thank you so much dear<3

      Delete
  12. Wow ,love the Photos ,great Work!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pictures!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great fotos :) Yes this is true life is too short :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love those quotes. the first one is one of my fav! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice. Your shirt is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete